In consequence of our orientation exclusively on services which
are connected with the intellectual property protection, our office
can provide you with a full range of services regarding the protection
of an invention. Below, we have only mentioned some of them:
- Filing, translation and prosecution of a patent application before
the Croatian Patent Office and before the International Bureau (PCT applications).
- On-line legal status checks.
- All kinds of searches.
- Execution of opinions regarding patentibility and comerciability of
- Execution of opinions regarding the infringement of rights.
- Representation in litigations.
- License negotiations and license agreement preparations and settlements.
- Oppositions, cancellation procedures and procedures regarding the request
for the declaration of nullity of a patent.
For Croatia, we offer to our clients the optimization of costs connected
with obtaining of the protection of an invention.
The main news in the Croatian Patent Law, which was taken into force
on January 1, 2004, is the implementation of the EPO extension agreement.
To validate an EPO patent in Croatia, it will be necessary to provide
an EP B1 document, and the translation thereof , and a duly signed power
of attorney (which can be downloaded by clicking on the link) as well.